ABOUT BAR NONE BBQ
Since 1998, Bar None Barbecue has catered thousands of successful events and we know what is important to us and our customers, including:
- Cooking entrees on-site on our chuckwagon over a red oak wood fire, not in an oven or over propane, charcoal, or pellets.
- Preventing overbooking by limiting events to three per day.
- Providing full portions of each entree listed on the menu, not one entree or the other.
- Including complimentary veggie burgers for vegetarians as an alternative to our meat entrees.
- Covering the cost of our on-site cooking, nicely-attired staff, and professional setup (including shaded buffet area and festively decorated serving tables) with our on-site setup charge.
- Retaining our highly-trained staff with above industry-standard wages, so we don’t charge a mandatory gratuity.
- Accepting credit card payment without any minimums or surcharges to cover the merchant fees.