ABOUT BAR NONE BBQ
Bar None Barbecue has catered thousands of successful events since 1998 so we know what it takes to provide outstanding services to our customers, including:
- Grilling entrées on-site on our chuckwagon over a live red oak wood fire – your guests will see their entrees being prepared at your location by our staff. No one wants meats prepared in an oven several hours before serve time, nor cooked on a propane or charcoal grill – demand wood!
- Covering the cost of our chuckwagon, staff, buffet setup, and more with our on-site setup charge.
- Rejecting mandatory gratuities as tips should never be required by your caterer!
- Limiting each date’s bookings so that your event is our priority – don’t allow your event to be just one of a caterer’s several events in a day.
- Specializing in catering and all its nuances vs. being a restaurant where catering is only an afterthought.
- Providing full portions so that guests can have every entrée listed on the menu, not just one.
- Offering a vegetarian option for your guests who do not eat meat.
- Accepting credit card payment without any surcharges to cover merchant fees.
- Carrying proper workers compensation, liability, and auto insurances, as well as valid business licenses in over a dozen local cities in San Diego County.